Sunday, December 03, 2006

Like Mother, Like Daughter...

I have new sexy story! You want to read? It very naughty. Hope you enjoy. Here a little bit of story. Click here on "My Story" above to read whole thing!

It was an unbelievable thing to see, her mother sucking her dad, and even more bizarre, her own pussy was becoming a burning cauldron of desire as she looked on!!! She was about to ask if they minded if she touched herself, but her mother shamelessly shoved her fingers inside of her slacks and began fingering her own cunt while continuing to suck her husband!!! "God I love your fucking pecker," her mother moaned, "I just can't get enough of it, ohhhhhhhh, give me what I want, baby, fill my mouth with your fucking cum!!!" Jesus, her mom was acting like a fucking whore, but even as she stared, Kim's own finger had found her little bud and was now furiously rubbing it like the wanton little slut that she was!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Max Cash Affiliate Progam
Page Rank Checker