Monday, May 07, 2007

Stuff Dreams Are Made Of


Have you seen the FREE SEXY VIDEO clip of me and my friend together on the Best Little Ho House? Well, now you can purchase sexy hot pictures of me and cutie-pie LIZ, being very naughty together.

3 pics/$15 or 10 pics/$30
Just email me with whichever one you would like and provide your credit card billing information (ie: name/address/phone/credit card number/expiration date/3-digit security code) and you will receive your full-sized pics by return email.
If we have talked before, then I have your information. Just provide your name and the last four digits of the card you would like to use.

If you love to see two girls together, you not be disappointed. These pics are HOT!

And the two of us are always up for a threesome with you...just ask!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, your voice stimulates my cock. Your soft hands do too. So does your tongue that you swirl around the tip of my cock, just before you put my whole cock down your throat..Oh how I love it when I'm naked, soaked in cum from excitement..Love the way you and Liz tantelize me too

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with Kim & Liz tonight. Sharing with them my erotic, gay, kinky escapades at a nude bar doing a dance fully in the nude. Boy how dirty I felt. But was glad to share with these two girls. How I'd love to have them both under the sheets with me.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Cutie Pie Liz said...

Oh we have so much fun listening to all your naughty stories, Brian!

You're such a bad boy and do the sexiest things. :-)

I'm still thinking about you running around in that parking lot completely naked!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Max Cash Affiliate Progam
Page Rank Checker